FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Galena Biopharma (GALE) Following Phase lll Investigation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $2.00 price target on Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ: GALE) following an investigation of the company's Phase III study of NeuVax.
Analyst Vernon Bernardino commented, "After a thorough investigation of its PRESENT Phase III study with NeuVax, GALE found no evidence of a systemic reversal of the treatment arms, and, therefore, has confirmed the independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) recommendation that the study be stopped due to futility. We think the negative results from PRESENT are priced into the stock and now point to the unrecognized value in the pipeline as reasons for considering GALE stock. More specifically, we estimate $1 per share value in GALE-401, the company’s Phase III ready product candidate for thrombocythemia. We also estimate the $1 per share in value in GALE-301/GALE-302 for ovarian and endometrial cancers as undervalued. Therefore, we reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Galena Biopharma closed at $0.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/2: (FNMA) (SRPT) (GALE) (NVCN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!