FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform as Pandora (P) Announces Warner Music Deal
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on Pandora (NYSE: P) following the company's announcement that it has entered into a direct deal with Warner Music. After the company signed several direct deals on September 13th, Pandora said Warner was expected to be on board soon. FBR believes that with everyone else signed up, Pandora's assertion made sense.
Analyst Barton Crockett commented, "Pandora's announcement of a direct deal with Warner Music post close Thursday (Sept. 15) eliminates a small anxiety point about the ability to get Warner on board. We were confident, but some we spoke to were a little nervous. The focus now switches to consumer and reviewer reaction to the new feature set, with the new radio and Pandora Plus features starting to roll out on a very limited base yesterday, to be demonstrated and made more available next week. On-demand should launch by year-end."
Shares of Pandora closed at $13.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Profitability In 2017 Likelihood Increasing - Needham
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!