FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform as Pandora (P) Announces Warner Music Deal
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on Pandora (NYSE: P) following the company's announcement that it has entered into a direct deal with Warner Music. After the company signed several direct deals on September 13th, Pandora said Warner was expected to be on board soon. FBR believes that with everyone else signed up, Pandora's assertion made sense.
Analyst Barton Crockett commented, "Pandora's announcement of a direct deal with Warner Music post close Thursday (Sept. 15) eliminates a small anxiety point about the ability to get Warner on board. We were confident, but some we spoke to were a little nervous. The focus now switches to consumer and reviewer reaction to the new feature set, with the new radio and Pandora Plus features starting to roll out on a very limited base yesterday, to be demonstrated and made more available next week. On-demand should launch by year-end."
Shares of Pandora closed at $13.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): LT Planning Causes NT Deceleration, Do You Have Faith? - Nomura
- Albert Fried & Company Downgrades Pandora (P) to Underweight
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!