FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform as Pandora (P) Announces Warner Music Deal
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on Pandora (NYSE: P) following the company's announcement that it has entered into a direct deal with Warner Music. After the company signed several direct deals on September 13th, Pandora said Warner was expected to be on board soon. FBR believes that with everyone else signed up, Pandora's assertion made sense.
Analyst Barton Crockett commented, "Pandora's announcement of a direct deal with Warner Music post close Thursday (Sept. 15) eliminates a small anxiety point about the ability to get Warner on board. We were confident, but some we spoke to were a little nervous. The focus now switches to consumer and reviewer reaction to the new feature set, with the new radio and Pandora Plus features starting to roll out on a very limited base yesterday, to be demonstrated and made more available next week. On-demand should launch by year-end."
Shares of Pandora closed at $13.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Names New Marketing Chief
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!