FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform Following Energy Recovery's (ERII) 2Q Call
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report and conference call.
Analyst Thomas Curran commented, "Combined, we think ERII's 2Q16 results and call bolstered the company's multiyear bull case. Thus, we’re stepping up our price target from $14 to $16 to reflect a higher assessed probability of ERII’s ability to achieve (1) record Water earnings this global RO desal spending upcycle; and (2) both performance milestones in 2016 under its VorTeq commercialization agreement with SLB. Based on our analysis, we are effectively recognizing an extra $2 of the stock’s present long-term potential of $26, raising ERII’s probability of successful full VorTeq/IsoGen/IsoBoost commercialization from 54% to 62%, and our 2017 EV/EBITDA multiple assumption from 17.5x to 20.7x, versus a peer group average of 19.1x."
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $11.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!