FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform Following Energy Recovery's (ERII) 2Q Call
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report and conference call.
Analyst Thomas Curran commented, "Combined, we think ERII's 2Q16 results and call bolstered the company's multiyear bull case. Thus, we’re stepping up our price target from $14 to $16 to reflect a higher assessed probability of ERII’s ability to achieve (1) record Water earnings this global RO desal spending upcycle; and (2) both performance milestones in 2016 under its VorTeq commercialization agreement with SLB. Based on our analysis, we are effectively recognizing an extra $2 of the stock’s present long-term potential of $26, raising ERII’s probability of successful full VorTeq/IsoGen/IsoBoost commercialization from 54% to 62%, and our 2017 EV/EBITDA multiple assumption from 17.5x to 20.7x, versus a peer group average of 19.1x."
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $11.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!