FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Gentex Corp (NASDAQ: GNTX), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Christopher Horn commented, "Gentex continues to provide investors with an avenue to growth in an otherwise debatable auto industry. In 3Q16, the company considerably outgrew underlying industry volumes (10% sales growth vs. –0.4% industry production decline) and posted its highest quarterly gross margin in more than a decade. With 21 net new nameplate launches during the quarter—50% more than 3Q15 and about 5x more than 3Q14—we think Gentex is on track to continue at above-market growth rates. Yet perhaps the most important new piece of information for investors is this: Gentex now has five OEM partnerships in place for its high-price and high-margin full-display mirror product. We were previously only aware of four; of the five, GM is the only one that has been named. Our estimates peg FD mirror at ~2x–3x the company's current average selling price, and interest in the product from OEMs seems only to be growing. Overall, Gentex enjoyed a strong third quarter, and its growth plan seems very much on track. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $22 from $20 in order to reflect the promising opportunity in higher-priced content growth."
Shares of Gentex closed at $17.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
- IBM (IBM) PT Raised to $175 at JMP Securities Following Q4 2016 Earnings Report
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!