FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) to $20 Following Investor Meeting
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Stillwater Mining Company (NYSE: SWC), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $19.00), following investor meetings with management. Management explained that the first layer of cost cuts focused on the absolute level of expenditures and elaborated on its recent update to the Blitz project.
Analyst Lucas Pipes commented, "Last week, we hosted investor meetings with the management of Stillwater Mining. In our opinion, the company made a strong case for continued value creation with or without the tailwind of stronger commodity prices. We believe future positive catalysts include: (1) a relentless focus on further cost and productivity improvements at existing operations, (2) the completion of the Blitz development, (3) growth at the recycling units and breakout of smelter economics, and (4) a stellar balance sheet that allows for the examination of return of capital options. We are maintaining our Outperform rating but increasing our price target to $20, from $19, after modest adjustments to our estimates."
Shares of Stillwater Mining closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!