FBR Capital Raises Price Target on MasTec (MTZ) to $35 Following Strong 2Q
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on MasTec (NYSE: MTZ), and raised the price target to $35.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Full-year guidance was raised, including revenue of $5B (from $4.8-$5B); EBITDA of $440M (from $415M-$430M); adjusted EPS of $1.57 (from $1.37-$1.47).
Analyst Alex Rygiel commented, "On August 4, MTZ announced 2Q16 results that significantly exceeded our estimates and consensus and that were at, or above, the high-end of management's guidance. The quarter was positively affected by the lack of problem projects, past right-sizing of certain businesses to better match demand, and improved execution on projects as they enter the construction phase. Backlog was up on a YOY basis, mostly due to new O&G awards; management restated its expectation of O&G backlog above the YE 2015 record level of $2B by YE 2016, given the pipeline of projects nearing awards. The O&G segment will drive revenue growth and margin expansion in the intermediate term; however, management continues to see opportunities across all of its end markets, providing strong visibility into 2017 and beyond. We raise our estimates and our price target to $35 (from $25); we reiterate Outperform."
Shares of MasTec closed at $28.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Argus Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!