FBR Capital Raises Price Target on James River Group (JRVR) to $40; Reiterates Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on James River Group Holdings (NASDAQ: JRVR), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $36.00), after hosting meetings with management and investors. Gross and net premiums at JRVR are growing by 20% and 10%, respectively and FBR expects to see continued growth.
Analyst Randy Binner commented, "We recently hosted meetings with JRVR management and institutional investors and left with a number of favorable takeaways. Our core call continues to be that JRVR is a high-quality underwriter with excess reserves and capital that will support a 6%-plus all-in dividend yield. To this, we increasingly believe that JRVR’s growth profile is improving, moving away from the industry where growth is flat. Also, the name remains our top takeout idea, given 48% private equity ownership, and our anticipation of increased M&A for insurers in 2H16. We maintain our Outperform rating."
Shares of James River Group Holdings closed at $36.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!