FBR Capital Raises Price Target on James River Group (JRVR) to $40; Reiterates Outperform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on James River Group Holdings (NASDAQ: JRVR), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $36.00), after hosting meetings with management and investors. Gross and net premiums at JRVR are growing by 20% and 10%, respectively and FBR expects to see continued growth.
Analyst Randy Binner commented, "We recently hosted meetings with JRVR management and institutional investors and left with a number of favorable takeaways. Our core call continues to be that JRVR is a high-quality underwriter with excess reserves and capital that will support a 6%-plus all-in dividend yield. To this, we increasingly believe that JRVR’s growth profile is improving, moving away from the industry where growth is flat. Also, the name remains our top takeout idea, given 48% private equity ownership, and our anticipation of increased M&A for insurers in 2H16. We maintain our Outperform rating."
Shares of James River Group Holdings closed at $36.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!