FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Harman (HAR) to $90 Following 4Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Harmon International (NYSE: HAR), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Segment revenues were $843 million, compared to the consensus estimates of $822 million. The adjusted EBITDA margin was 13.8%.
Analyst Christopher Horn commented, "HAR gives investors a wide array of investment exposure—from connected vehicles to stadium audio systems—and there is little question that the company offers a top-of-the-line product suite. However, we believe that this is a stock priced for some of its growth prospects and that certain end markets could be headwinds to growth. We prefer pure-play automotive technology names that are undervalued. That said, HSR's quarter has us incrementally raising our valuation. The company won multiple connected car solution awards with OEMs around the globe, and we believe that the connected car segment is steadily growing its exposure in highervolume segments (i.e., non-luxury segments). With decent performance from the professional services division (which had been a headwind to overall performance during previous quarters), we saw stronger overall company growth; however, the demand landscape in professional remains somewhat debatable. Looking ahead, we are incrementally more positive on HAR shares and are raising our price target from $85 to $90; but we are also reiterating our Market Perform rating, given that we think some of the future opportunities appear to be priced into shares at current levels."
Shares of Harmon International closed at $87.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!