FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Following Analysis of Bold Energy Combination
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Earthstone Energy (NYSE: ESTE), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $14.00), following an analysis of the company's combination with Bold Energy III LLC. The combination is a strategic transaction that establishes a significant operated position in the Midland Basin. Bold investors will effectively receive 36.1 million shares, representing 61% of the combined company, with ESTE stockholders retaining a 39% stake.
Analyst Chad Mabry commented, "We are raising our price target on ESTE to $17 (from $14) following our deeper dive into the company’s strategic combination with Bold Energy. We were initially positive on the transaction—refer to our prior note, "Bold Move: Positive Initial Read on Transformative Acquisition; Reiterate Outperform"—which we felt delivered on investor expectations of expanding Earthstone’s operated position in the Midland Basin. Further updates to our financial model following an investor call on November 9 indicate that the deal is indeed accretive to our NAV. We reiterate our Outperform rating as we believe the pro forma portfolio offers a much more attractive platform for future growth."
Shares of Earthstone Energy closed at $11.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!