FBR Capital Raises Price Target on EMCOR Group (EME) to $62 Following 2Q Report
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $52.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. FBR raised its 2016 GAAP EPS to $3.07 (from $2.85) and raise 2017 GAAP EPS to $3.43 (from $3.20).
Analyst Alex Rygiel commented, "On July 28, EMCOR Group announced 2Q16 results that significantly exceeded our expectations and those of consensus, marking record quarterly revenue and record 2Q results across operating income, net income, revenue, and EPS. Revenue grew 12.3% organically (the fifth consecutive quarter of positive organic growth), mostly due to strong organic growth within the U.S. construction and industrial segments; operating income increased 19% YOY, for an operating margin of 4.8% (+10 bps YOY, +160 bps sequentially); adjusted EPS were $0.95 (versus our estimate of $0.70 and consensus' $0.71). Backlog was mostly flat sequentially, despite the high revenue burn in the quarter. Revenue and EPS guidance were raised for 2016, mostly to account for the 2Q beat. We raise our estimates and price target—to $62, from $52; we maintain Market Perform."
Shares of EMCOR Group closed at $57.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!