FBR Capital Raises Price Target on EMCOR Group (EME) to $62 Following 2Q Report
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $52.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. FBR raised its 2016 GAAP EPS to $3.07 (from $2.85) and raise 2017 GAAP EPS to $3.43 (from $3.20).
Analyst Alex Rygiel commented, "On July 28, EMCOR Group announced 2Q16 results that significantly exceeded our expectations and those of consensus, marking record quarterly revenue and record 2Q results across operating income, net income, revenue, and EPS. Revenue grew 12.3% organically (the fifth consecutive quarter of positive organic growth), mostly due to strong organic growth within the U.S. construction and industrial segments; operating income increased 19% YOY, for an operating margin of 4.8% (+10 bps YOY, +160 bps sequentially); adjusted EPS were $0.95 (versus our estimate of $0.70 and consensus' $0.71). Backlog was mostly flat sequentially, despite the high revenue burn in the quarter. Revenue and EPS guidance were raised for 2016, mostly to account for the 2Q beat. We raise our estimates and price target—to $62, from $52; we maintain Market Perform."
Shares of EMCOR Group closed at $57.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!