FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Ducommun (DCO) to $30; Reiterates Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $28.00), after traveling with management. Ducommun reported winning additional titanium business on the high-demand A320 and A330 families over the last year. Shares gained 34% from November 3 to November 15, out pacing the S&P 500.
Analyst Christopher Horn commented, "We recently traveled with management, and we reiterate our positive view on shares over the next year. Ducommun shares gained 34% from November 3 to November 15, outstripping the S&P 500 (+4%) as well as an index of A&D companies in the S&P Composite 1500 (+9%). We see politics as the main factor behind the rise: defense has been a possible headwind for Ducommun because of the slower growth trajectory. Considering that a sluggish spending environment was one primary headwind we had cited for this stock, we believe that multiple expansion is warranted. Given the potential for higher growth prospects in Ducommun's defense business (which we believe tends to contribute higher margins than commercial work), we are raising our price target on shares to $30, from $28. We believe that there could be further upside depending on whether the company wins additional commercial titanium work or whether procurement of key defense programs trends upward faster than we expect. We reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Ducommun Incorporated closed at $25.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!