FBR Capital Raises Price Target on DISH Network (DISH) Following Better-Than-Expected 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital reiterated an Underperform rating on Dish Network (NASDAQ: DISH), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $46.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues of $3.7B were in line with the Street's estimate. EPS of $0.64 was lower than the consensus of $0.67.
Analyst David Dixon commented, "Deal speculation after the incentive auction will peak and should buffer DISH shares, short term. While industry standardization and chipset support is encouraging, we still see significant spectrum devaluation risk as the industry explores new spectrum deployment models that leverage low-cost commodity small cells on both unlicensed/shared and existing spectrum—meaning the outlook for a DISH spectrum sale, near to medium term, is less clear. We maintain Underperform but raise our price target to $48, from $46."
Shares of Dish Network closed at $56.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!