FBR Capital Raises Estimates, PT on Southern Copper (SCCO)
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital analyst Lucas Pipes reiterated an Outperform rating and raised estimates and his price target on Southern Copper (NYSE: SCCO) to $38.00 (from $33.00) following the company’s new detailed annual cost guidance provided on its 2Q16 conference call.
"Southern Copper cited assumptions of flat oil and other consumable pricing for its near-term cost estimates," Pipes commented. "Longer-term costs were guided lower on increasing low-cost production through project completion as well as greater by-product sales, with latter years also including production from Tia Maria. On these adjustments primarily, we are increasing our price target."
Shares of Southern Copper closed at $26.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!