FBR Capital Downgrades Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) to Market Perform
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ: PPBI) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $29.00 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Pacific Premier Bancorp to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our initiation on June 30, PPBI has generated a total return of 15.2% (versus a 10.7% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly priced at these levels. We maintain our $29 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $1.58 and $1.90, respectively."
Shares of Pacific Premier Bancorp closed at $28.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!