FBR Capital Downgrades LCNB Corp. (LCNB) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded LCNB Corp. (NASDAQ: LCNB) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $19 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of LCNB Corp. to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Year to date, LCNB has generated a total return of 15.06% (versus a 0.10% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly valued at current levels. We maintain our $19 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $1.20 and $1.35, respectively."
Shares of LCNB Corp. closed at $18.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!