FBR Capital Downgrades LCNB Corp. (LCNB) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded LCNB Corp. (NASDAQ: LCNB) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $19 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of LCNB Corp. to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Year to date, LCNB has generated a total return of 15.06% (versus a 0.10% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly valued at current levels. We maintain our $19 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $1.20 and $1.35, respectively."
Shares of LCNB Corp. closed at $18.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!