FBR Capital Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Market Perform
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital downgraded Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $11 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Huntington Bancshares to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on July 11, HBAN has generated a total return of 15.7% (versus a 10.0% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly priced at these levels. We maintain our $11 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $0.84 and $0.90, respectively."
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Pacific Crest Downgrades World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to Sector Weight
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!