FBR Capital Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $11 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Huntington Bancshares to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on July 11, HBAN has generated a total return of 15.7% (versus a 10.0% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly priced at these levels. We maintain our $11 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $0.84 and $0.90, respectively."
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!