FBR Capital Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $11 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Huntington Bancshares to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on July 11, HBAN has generated a total return of 15.7% (versus a 10.0% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly priced at these levels. We maintain our $11 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $0.84 and $0.90, respectively."
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!