FBR Capital Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Market Perform
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $11 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Huntington Bancshares to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on July 11, HBAN has generated a total return of 15.7% (versus a 10.0% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly priced at these levels. We maintain our $11 price target and 2016 and 2017 operating EPS estimates of $0.84 and $0.90, respectively."
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!