FBR Capital Downgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital downgraded Hartford Financial Services (NYSE: HIG) from Outperform to Market Perform while maintaining a price target of $47.00.
Analyst Randy Binner commented, " HIG is trading at 98% of its five-year min/max P/E valuation. While HIG's post-election move has not been dramatic, it has put HIG close to our $47 sum-of-the-parts-based price target. We do not have a reason to move the target higher and are moving to the sidelines."
Shares of Hartford Financial Services closed at $47.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!