FBR Capital Downgrades Ellie Mae (ELLI) to Market Perform on Lower Originations
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
FBR Capital downgraded Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $29.00 (from $37.00) as mortgage market headwinds are growing ever stronger and earlier this week FBR's Financial Services team lowered its 2014 origination volume target to $1.099 trillion from $1.297 trillion. "This reflects a 40% decline in 2014 from 2013, which is materially worse than market expectations when ELLI provided its 2014 outlook," analyst Samad Samana said.
He added, "Our analysis using these updated estimates suggests the company's guidance and the Street consensus for ELLI are likely to be reduced for 2014 and 2015. We are lowering our growth forecast for 2014 from 18% to 13%."
Shares of Ellie Mae closed at $25.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Hold; Secular Challenge and Execution Issues
- Jefferies Lowered Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Q1
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) PT Raised to $92 at Nomura on 'Very Solid' Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!