FBR Capital Downgrades Ellie Mae (ELLI) to Market Perform on Lower Originations
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Trading Reaction in Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) Post Deal Offers 'Strong Buying Opportunity', Leerink Partners Says
FBR Capital downgraded Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $29.00 (from $37.00) as mortgage market headwinds are growing ever stronger and earlier this week FBR's Financial Services team lowered its 2014 origination volume target to $1.099 trillion from $1.297 trillion. "This reflects a 40% decline in 2014 from 2013, which is materially worse than market expectations when ELLI provided its 2014 outlook," analyst Samad Samana said.
He added, "Our analysis using these updated estimates suggests the company's guidance and the Street consensus for ELLI are likely to be reduced for 2014 and 2015. We are lowering our growth forecast for 2014 from 18% to 13%."
Shares of Ellie Mae closed at $25.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Fortinet (FTNT) Following Late-Quarter Checks
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!