FBR Capital Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Outperform to Market Perform but maintains a price target of $50.00 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Comerica Incorporated to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on January 19, 2016, CMA has generated a total return of 43.29% (versus a 15.27% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly valued at current levels. We maintain our $50 price target and revise our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $2.70 (from $2.75) and $3.70 (from $3.80), respectively."
Shares of Comerica closed at $49.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!