FBR Capital Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Market Perform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Outperform to Market Perform but maintains a price target of $50.00 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Comerica Incorporated to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on January 19, 2016, CMA has generated a total return of 43.29% (versus a 15.27% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly valued at current levels. We maintain our $50 price target and revise our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $2.70 (from $2.75) and $3.70 (from $3.80), respectively."
Shares of Comerica closed at $49.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!