FBR Capital Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Market Perform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital downgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Outperform to Market Perform but maintains a price target of $50.00 on valuation.
Analyst Bob Ramsey commented, "We are downgrading our rating on shares of Comerica Incorporated to Market Perform (from Outperform) based on the recent strength in performance. Since our upgrade on January 19, 2016, CMA has generated a total return of 43.29% (versus a 15.27% total return for the SNL U.S. Bank index), and we view the shares as fairly valued at current levels. We maintain our $50 price target and revise our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $2.70 (from $2.75) and $3.70 (from $3.80), respectively."
Shares of Comerica closed at $49.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!