FBR Capital Downgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Market Perform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $19.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst Susan Anderson commented, "We are downgrading AEO to Market Perform from Outperform as AEO is up +17% since we upgraded it on August 26, 2015. We are also lowering our PT to $19 from $22, based on 13x our 2017 EPS estimate, which is unchanged at $1.45. With the recent increase in stock price coupled with recent higher promotions for several weeks of 3Q16, we believe AEO is fairly valued at current levels. AEO trades at 13x FY2 P/E, and at these levels, we believe the risk/reward is fairly balanced with risks from tougher 3Q compares, somewhat higher promos in 3Q, and a continued competitive environment for AE, offset by a easier 4Q compares, consolidation benefits, and growth from aerie/international."
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $18.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!