FBR Capital Downgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital downgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $19.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst Susan Anderson commented, "We are downgrading AEO to Market Perform from Outperform as AEO is up +17% since we upgraded it on August 26, 2015. We are also lowering our PT to $19 from $22, based on 13x our 2017 EPS estimate, which is unchanged at $1.45. With the recent increase in stock price coupled with recent higher promotions for several weeks of 3Q16, we believe AEO is fairly valued at current levels. AEO trades at 13x FY2 P/E, and at these levels, we believe the risk/reward is fairly balanced with risks from tougher 3Q compares, somewhat higher promos in 3Q, and a continued competitive environment for AE, offset by a easier 4Q compares, consolidation benefits, and growth from aerie/international."
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $18.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!