FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Gastar Exploration Limited (NYSE: GST), and cut the price target to $1.00 (from $1.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. GST reported 3Q16 Adjusted EPS of ($0.08), missing consensus by a penny. The company’s recent asset sale and JDA have enhanced its liquidity position and reduced its capex burden. FBR estimates that GST will finish the year with $88 million in cash.
Analyst Chad Mabry commented, "We maintain our Market Perform rating on shares of Gastar Exploration while lowering our price target to $1.00 (from $1.50). GST reported 3Q16 earnings after the close on Thursday, November 3, with investors intently focused on results from the company’s STACK drilling program. In our view, the lack of definitive data points from either the Osage or Oswego test is a net negative that increases the risk profile of GST’s position in the play. However, the joint venture drilling program is underway and should help accelerate delineation, which could cause us to reassess our rating."
Shares of Gastar Exploration Limited closed at $1.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!