FBR & Co. Sees Quick Resolution to Aduro Biotech's (ADRO) Partial Clinical Hold; Trims PT to $20
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR & Co. trims its price target on Outperform-rated Aduro Biotech (Nasdaq: ADRO) from $22 to $20 after the company announced that it received notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that trials with investigational agents based on its LADD (Listeria-based immunotherapy construct) platform have been placed on partial clinical hold to pause new patient enrollment.
The firm commented today:
After speaking with management after the call, we feel confident that the clinical hold will be resolved in a relatively short period of time. The program is currently in clinical development for six indications, including pancreatic, lung, prostate, and ovarian cancers, as well as mesothelioma and glioblastoma. On the call, the company informed us that while it will implement modifications to all LADD program protocols, the ongoing STING and B-select programs will not be affected. We recognize that this event likely adds more risk to the LADD platform; however, we see this as a temporary and manageable setback.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!