FBR & Co. Sees Quick Resolution to Aduro Biotech's (ADRO) Partial Clinical Hold; Trims PT to $20
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR & Co. trims its price target on Outperform-rated Aduro Biotech (Nasdaq: ADRO) from $22 to $20 after the company announced that it received notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that trials with investigational agents based on its LADD (Listeria-based immunotherapy construct) platform have been placed on partial clinical hold to pause new patient enrollment.
The firm commented today:
After speaking with management after the call, we feel confident that the clinical hold will be resolved in a relatively short period of time. The program is currently in clinical development for six indications, including pancreatic, lung, prostate, and ovarian cancers, as well as mesothelioma and glioblastoma. On the call, the company informed us that while it will implement modifications to all LADD program protocols, the ongoing STING and B-select programs will not be affected. We recognize that this event likely adds more risk to the LADD platform; however, we see this as a temporary and manageable setback.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!