FBN Securities Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) Following Solid 1Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBN Securities reiterated a Sector Perform rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $35.00 (from $27.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. NTAP reported revenue of $1.29B, above the consensus of $1.26B. NG EPS of $.46 was also above consensus of $.36. FBN notes that the only notable blemish in the report was the product GM as this metric was only 46.7%.
Analyst Shebly Seyrafi commented, "We retain our Sector Perform rating on NTAP and raise our PT from $27 to $35. The company reported FQ1 results better than expected due to smaller than expected declines in the mature product areas (where revenue declined by 24% Y/Y vs. by 40% last fiscal year), still above 20% Y/Y growth in strategic solutions (up 24% Y/Y last quarter), and strong opex management as S&M, R&D, and G&A each declined by 12-13% Y/Y."
Shares of NetApp closed at $28.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Shebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!