FBN Securities Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) Following Solid 1Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBN Securities reiterated a Sector Perform rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $35.00 (from $27.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. NTAP reported revenue of $1.29B, above the consensus of $1.26B. NG EPS of $.46 was also above consensus of $.36. FBN notes that the only notable blemish in the report was the product GM as this metric was only 46.7%.
Analyst Shebly Seyrafi commented, "We retain our Sector Perform rating on NTAP and raise our PT from $27 to $35. The company reported FQ1 results better than expected due to smaller than expected declines in the mature product areas (where revenue declined by 24% Y/Y vs. by 40% last fiscal year), still above 20% Y/Y growth in strategic solutions (up 24% Y/Y last quarter), and strong opex management as S&M, R&D, and G&A each declined by 12-13% Y/Y."
Shares of NetApp closed at $28.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Shebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!