FBN Boosts PT on Juniper Networks (JNPR) to $28 Following Q3 Report; Notes Strength in Routing, Switching
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBN Securities is lifting its price target on Sector Perform-rated Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) from $25 to $28 following Juniper's Q3 report on Tuesday night.
Analyst Shebly Seyrafi commented,
The company’s routing (+3% Y/Y) and switching (+10% Y/Y) segments came in nicely above expectations helped by strong sales to cloud providers (helping routing) and strong sales of its QFX family products (helping switching), which grew by 50% Y/Y. We are also encouraged by the book-to-bill remaining over 1.0. However, security (9% of product revenue) declined by 29% Y/Y as the company faces strong competition in this market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesShebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!