FBN Boosts PT on Juniper Networks (JNPR) to $28 Following Q3 Report; Notes Strength in Routing, Switching
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBN Securities is lifting its price target on Sector Perform-rated Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) from $25 to $28 following Juniper's Q3 report on Tuesday night.
Analyst Shebly Seyrafi commented,
The company’s routing (+3% Y/Y) and switching (+10% Y/Y) segments came in nicely above expectations helped by strong sales to cloud providers (helping routing) and strong sales of its QFX family products (helping switching), which grew by 50% Y/Y. We are also encouraged by the book-to-bill remaining over 1.0. However, security (9% of product revenue) declined by 29% Y/Y as the company faces strong competition in this market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesShebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!