FBN Boosts PT on Juniper Networks (JNPR) to $28 Following Q3 Report; Notes Strength in Routing, Switching
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBN Securities is lifting its price target on Sector Perform-rated Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) from $25 to $28 following Juniper's Q3 report on Tuesday night.
Analyst Shebly Seyrafi commented,
The company’s routing (+3% Y/Y) and switching (+10% Y/Y) segments came in nicely above expectations helped by strong sales to cloud providers (helping routing) and strong sales of its QFX family products (helping switching), which grew by 50% Y/Y. We are also encouraged by the book-to-bill remaining over 1.0. However, security (9% of product revenue) declined by 29% Y/Y as the company faces strong competition in this market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesShebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!