F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst George Notter raised his price target on F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) to $120.00 (from $110.00) but maintained a Hold rating.
Notter commented, "F5 delivered solid September results and guidance for 2017. Moreover, the organization seems to be effectively navigating their product refresh cycle and we expect that Product revenue should return to positive Y/Y growth in 2017. While we think the organization is executing quite well right now, the risk/reward on the stock remains balanced, in our view."
FY17 EPS goes from $7.75 to $7.95.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $119.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!