F5 Networks (FFIV): Solid Q, Raising PT to $160 - Drexel Hamilton
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) after the company delivered a stronger than expected 4Q:FY16 with the highest operating margin on record and a healthy 1Q:FY17 outlook.
The company reported 4Q:FY16 revenue of $525.3 million that beat the Street at $520.7 and was up 5% YoY. Pro forma EPS of $2.11 handily beat the Street at $1.94 as a lower tax rate added approximately $0.06 to EPS.
With the launch of the Shuttle Series in September, F5 expects to finish the roll-out in November and ramp over the next year.
The price target goes to $160 from $155.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $119.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!