F5 Networks (FFIV): Solid Q, Raising PT to $160 - Drexel Hamilton
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) after the company delivered a stronger than expected 4Q:FY16 with the highest operating margin on record and a healthy 1Q:FY17 outlook.
The company reported 4Q:FY16 revenue of $525.3 million that beat the Street at $520.7 and was up 5% YoY. Pro forma EPS of $2.11 handily beat the Street at $1.94 as a lower tax rate added approximately $0.06 to EPS.
With the launch of the Shuttle Series in September, F5 expects to finish the roll-out in November and ramp over the next year.
The price target goes to $160 from $155.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $119.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!