F5 Networks (FFIV): Solid Q, Raising PT to $160 - Drexel Hamilton
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) after the company delivered a stronger than expected 4Q:FY16 with the highest operating margin on record and a healthy 1Q:FY17 outlook.
The company reported 4Q:FY16 revenue of $525.3 million that beat the Street at $520.7 and was up 5% YoY. Pro forma EPS of $2.11 handily beat the Street at $1.94 as a lower tax rate added approximately $0.06 to EPS.
With the launch of the Shuttle Series in September, F5 expects to finish the roll-out in November and ramp over the next year.
The price target goes to $160 from $155.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $119.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!