F5 Networks (FFIV): Risks To Near And LT Fundamentals - Nomura
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Jeffrey Kvaal, reiterated his Reduce rating on shares of F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) ahead of F4Q results and the upcoming analyst day. The analyst believes that shares are trading on speculation of M&A rather than fundamentals and the fundamental story is challenged.
No change to the price target of $90.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $117.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Downgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Market Perform
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!