Exelixis (EXEL) Bullish View Reiterated at Leerink Following Positive CABOSUN Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and $15 price target on Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) after the company reported positive CABOSUN data to be presented as a late breaker at ESMO later today.
Schmidt commented, "Overall, the data looks clearly statistically and clinically significant in terms of p-value and hazard ratio and we would expect a high approval probability in moderate and poor risk front-line treatment of renal cell carcinoma (RCC), representing roughly 80% of the annual incidence based on the published literature."
Shares of Exelixis closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!