Exelixis (EXEL) Bullish View Reiterated at Leerink Following Positive CABOSUN Data
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and $15 price target on Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) after the company reported positive CABOSUN data to be presented as a late breaker at ESMO later today.
Schmidt commented, "Overall, the data looks clearly statistically and clinically significant in terms of p-value and hazard ratio and we would expect a high approval probability in moderate and poor risk front-line treatment of renal cell carcinoma (RCC), representing roughly 80% of the annual incidence based on the published literature."
Shares of Exelixis closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!