Exelixis (EXEL) Bullish View Reiterated at Leerink Following Positive CABOSUN Data
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and $15 price target on Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) after the company reported positive CABOSUN data to be presented as a late breaker at ESMO later today.
Schmidt commented, "Overall, the data looks clearly statistically and clinically significant in terms of p-value and hazard ratio and we would expect a high approval probability in moderate and poor risk front-line treatment of renal cell carcinoma (RCC), representing roughly 80% of the annual incidence based on the published literature."
Shares of Exelixis closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!