Exa (EXA): Raising PT After A Solid Quarter - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, James Ricchiuti reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Exa Corporation (NASDAQ: EXA) after the company's FQ3 results showed strong growth in Asia and the company issued in line guidance for FQ4.
FQ3 revenue increased 13% y/o/y, modestly above consensus, while adjusted EBITDA climbed 46% y/o/y, above the high end of guidance.
EXA registered 14% growth in license revs while project revs rose 6% y/o/y. License revenue growth was driven by continued strength in Asia, particularly in China.
Guidance for FQ4 revenue and adj. EBITDA was in line. At the midpoint of the FQ4 guidance, F17 revs are expected to increase 12%, representing a 6th consecutive year of double-digit revenue growth on either an as-reported or constant-currency basis.
The analyst expects to see improving profitability in F18.
Shares are trading at 2.4x EV/out-year revenue, well below technical software peers. The analyst thinks makes EXA represents an attractive value.
The PT inches up to $17 from $16.
Shares of Exa Corporation closed at $14.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!