Evercore ISI Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI upgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sell to Hold and maintains a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Ken Sena commented, "The rating improvement reflects the recent fallout in share price from a stalled sale process, which now places shares more in line with our $17 target. In addition, despite softer checks, we suspect that 3Q guidance may prove sufficiently conservative given the first Presidential debate, the Olympics, and NFL Thursday Night games, even though we concede that the recent M&A speculation and the distraction this stands to create may further hinder performance. For 3Q, we are estimating revenues of $608mm (7% y/y) and Adj. EBITDA of $150mm (5% y/y and 25% of revenue)."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $17.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!