Evercore ISI Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI upgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sell to Hold and maintains a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Ken Sena commented, "The rating improvement reflects the recent fallout in share price from a stalled sale process, which now places shares more in line with our $17 target. In addition, despite softer checks, we suspect that 3Q guidance may prove sufficiently conservative given the first Presidential debate, the Olympics, and NFL Thursday Night games, even though we concede that the recent M&A speculation and the distraction this stands to create may further hinder performance. For 3Q, we are estimating revenues of $608mm (7% y/y) and Adj. EBITDA of $150mm (5% y/y and 25% of revenue)."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $17.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Acquires Yes Inc and Names Keith Coleman VP of Product
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!