Evercore ISI Upgrades The Priceline Group (PCLN) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI analyst, Ken Sena, upgraded shares of The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to Buy. Through Booking.com, PCLN offers scale advantage, characterized by its leading global position in travel and deep penetration of independents and the European OTA market (both >50% currently), execution track record, and value. Moreover, in terms of execution, PCLN's growth leads peers on ~2x the base as the company expands into large and underpenetrated markets, while creating additional stickiness for its platform in the way of enterprise services.
On valuation, at 17x 2017 Adj. EPS, PCLN trades in line to below travel peers despite greater scale and faster growth. Therefore the analyst is raising the PT to $1,650.00 (from $1,350.00).
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1427.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!