Evercore ISI Upgrades The Priceline Group (PCLN) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI analyst, Ken Sena, upgraded shares of The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to Buy. Through Booking.com, PCLN offers scale advantage, characterized by its leading global position in travel and deep penetration of independents and the European OTA market (both >50% currently), execution track record, and value. Moreover, in terms of execution, PCLN's growth leads peers on ~2x the base as the company expands into large and underpenetrated markets, while creating additional stickiness for its platform in the way of enterprise services.
On valuation, at 17x 2017 Adj. EPS, PCLN trades in line to below travel peers despite greater scale and faster growth. Therefore the analyst is raising the PT to $1,650.00 (from $1,350.00).
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1427.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!