Evercore ISI Upgrades The Priceline Group (PCLN) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI upgraded The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $1,650.00 (from $1,360.00). Analyst Ken Sena said priceline shares offer scale advantage, execution track record, and value.
"Through Booking.com, PCLN offers scale advantage, characterized by its leading global position in travel and deep penetration of independents and the European OTA market (both >50% currently), execution track record, and value. Moreover, in terms of execution, PCLN's growth leads peers on ~2x the base as the company expands into large and underpenetrated markets, while creating additional stickiness for its platform in the way of enterprise services. On valuation, at 17x 2017 Adj. EPS, PCLN also trades in line to below travel peers despite greater scale and faster growth," said Sena.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1427.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!