Evercore ISI Upgrades Ferrari (RACE) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI upgraded Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $46.00 (from $33.00).
Analyst George Galliers commented, "We upgrade Ferrari to “Hold” and increase our TP to $46 (from $33). Ferrari continues to build “Special Cars” and the recent announcements of the LaFerrari Aperta and 350 units to celebrate the marque’s 70th anniversary drive our numbers higher. However, Ferrari is yet to convince us that it is a “Special” investment case and we would cite the lack of operating leverage at Q3 (adj. 2.2%) as a case in point. While Ferrari has beaten both street and our own expectations year to date, we have seen little to dispel concerns cited in our initiation around earnings outgrowth, pricing and cost reductions. As a result, we only raise Ferrari to a “Hold” and lift our DCF-derived target price to $46, placing Ferrari on 11x 2017 Ind. EV/EBITDA. The market has “voted” over in recent quarters that Ferrari should trade close to 12x EBITDA and low 20s P/E, in-line with best luxury brands and not premium auto. This debate should go on until a downturn where it will be tested, hence our caution."
Shares of Ferrari closed at $54.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!