Evercore ISI Starts Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ: TBPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Umer Raffat notes the key focus is around a gut-release pan-JAK inhibitor for ulcerative colitis & crohn's disease. Potential proof of concept data possible in 1H:17.
He said if
Theravance can show Xeljanz-like efficacy (despite minimal systemic exposure), this program may generate a lot of excitement.
Risk/reward on data is skewed to the upside - 2:1:
- JAK fails completely --> $18/share
- JAK makes us feel comfortable assigning at least 25% probability of success --> $46/share
- Current stock price: $28/share
Shares of Theravance Biopharma closed at $28.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!