Evercore ISI Starts Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) at Buy
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ: TBPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Umer Raffat notes the key focus is around a gut-release pan-JAK inhibitor for ulcerative colitis & crohn's disease. Potential proof of concept data possible in 1H:17.
He said if
Theravance can show Xeljanz-like efficacy (despite minimal systemic exposure), this program may generate a lot of excitement.
Risk/reward on data is skewed to the upside - 2:1:
- JAK fails completely --> $18/share
- JAK makes us feel comfortable assigning at least 25% probability of success --> $46/share
- Current stock price: $28/share
Shares of Theravance Biopharma closed at $28.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!