Evercore ISI Starts Organovo Holdings (ONVO) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on Organovo Holdings (NASDAQ: ONVO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.50.
Analyst Ross Muken commented, "Our BUY investment thesis rests on three key revenue growth drivers that will likely lead to Organovo being the ultimate winner in the nascent bioprinting market, and they include 1) rapid market adoption of 3D printed liver and kidney tissue used in preclinical toxicity studies, 2) pharma companies partnering / collaborating with ONVO for drug development screening within these tissues, and 3) the use of 3D printed liver tissue as a therapy for patients suffering severe liver disease."
Shares of Organovo Holdings closed at $3.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!