Evercore ISI Starts Organovo Holdings (ONVO) at Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on Organovo Holdings (NASDAQ: ONVO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.50.
Analyst Ross Muken commented, "Our BUY investment thesis rests on three key revenue growth drivers that will likely lead to Organovo being the ultimate winner in the nascent bioprinting market, and they include 1) rapid market adoption of 3D printed liver and kidney tissue used in preclinical toxicity studies, 2) pharma companies partnering / collaborating with ONVO for drug development screening within these tissues, and 3) the use of 3D printed liver tissue as a therapy for patients suffering severe liver disease."
Shares of Organovo Holdings closed at $3.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!