Evercore ISI Starts Organovo Holdings (ONVO) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on Organovo Holdings (NASDAQ: ONVO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.50.
Analyst Ross Muken commented, "Our BUY investment thesis rests on three key revenue growth drivers that will likely lead to Organovo being the ultimate winner in the nascent bioprinting market, and they include 1) rapid market adoption of 3D printed liver and kidney tissue used in preclinical toxicity studies, 2) pharma companies partnering / collaborating with ONVO for drug development screening within these tissues, and 3) the use of 3D printed liver tissue as a therapy for patients suffering severe liver disease."
Shares of Organovo Holdings closed at $3.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!