Evercore ISI Starts C.R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $235.00.
Analyst Vijay Kumar commented, "The crux of thesis is that BCR is a high quality compounder within the Medical Device universe (above peer organic growth, consistent >100% free cash conversion and high ROIC), and expect the company to continue to maintain its multiple premium to S&P500 given its +5% organic visibility in the medium term (multiples have been correlated with organic rev growth vs. EPS & ROIC levels). While we acknowledge that Medtech multiples are stretched above their 5 year historical range, we believe that quality assets with sustainable growth will continue to outperform peers on a relative basis."
Shares of C.R. Bard, Inc. closed at $216.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!