Evercore ISI Starts C.R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $235.00.
Analyst Vijay Kumar commented, "The crux of thesis is that BCR is a high quality compounder within the Medical Device universe (above peer organic growth, consistent >100% free cash conversion and high ROIC), and expect the company to continue to maintain its multiple premium to S&P500 given its +5% organic visibility in the medium term (multiples have been correlated with organic rev growth vs. EPS & ROIC levels). While we acknowledge that Medtech multiples are stretched above their 5 year historical range, we believe that quality assets with sustainable growth will continue to outperform peers on a relative basis."
Shares of C.R. Bard, Inc. closed at $216.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!