Evercore ISI Starts C.R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) at Buy
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $235.00.
Analyst Vijay Kumar commented, "The crux of thesis is that BCR is a high quality compounder within the Medical Device universe (above peer organic growth, consistent >100% free cash conversion and high ROIC), and expect the company to continue to maintain its multiple premium to S&P500 given its +5% organic visibility in the medium term (multiples have been correlated with organic rev growth vs. EPS & ROIC levels). While we acknowledge that Medtech multiples are stretched above their 5 year historical range, we believe that quality assets with sustainable growth will continue to outperform peers on a relative basis."
Shares of C.R. Bard, Inc. closed at $216.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!