Evercore ISI Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI analyst, Ken Sena, downgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $17.00 (from $18.00).
A real-time data source such as TWTR strapped to a large data and infrastructure stack could be very exciting, which is underlying some of the stock’s recent move. However, as broadcasting capabilities permeate competing social platforms, there is more risk than reward, particularly ahead of Snapchat’s anticipated monetization ramp this fall.
Where execution is concerned, the company’s 3Q revenue forecast implies just 5% growth at the midpoint, roughly 1/10th FB's recent rate, on roughly 1/10th FB’s revenue scale. Also, when adjusting for Stock comp, TWTR is trading at or above what Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) paid for Linkedin (NASDAQ: LNKD) in June.
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $20.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!