Enzymotec (ENZY): Cutting PT On Persistent Headwind - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Lawrence Alexander, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Enzymotec (NASDAQ: ENZY) and cut his price target as persistent headwinds across the platform have weighed on growth.
The analyst believes Enzymotec will focus on improving the value capture in InFat while expanding, and controlling costs in Vaya. Near-term, however, the company remains hostage to sluggish end market demand and limited visibility until it can reinvent its value proposition and expand its Vaya portfolio.
A CEO transition in 1H17 could lead to a strategic change in 2018-2020 but for now he is cutting his price target to $7 from $8.
Shares of Enzymotec closed at $6.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!