Enzymotec (ENZY): Cutting PT On Persistent Headwind - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Lawrence Alexander, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Enzymotec (NASDAQ: ENZY) and cut his price target as persistent headwinds across the platform have weighed on growth.
The analyst believes Enzymotec will focus on improving the value capture in InFat while expanding, and controlling costs in Vaya. Near-term, however, the company remains hostage to sluggish end market demand and limited visibility until it can reinvent its value proposition and expand its Vaya portfolio.
A CEO transition in 1H17 could lead to a strategic change in 2018-2020 but for now he is cutting his price target to $7 from $8.
Shares of Enzymotec closed at $6.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!