Enzymotec (ENZY): Cutting PT On Persistent Headwind - Jefferies
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Lawrence Alexander, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Enzymotec (NASDAQ: ENZY) and cut his price target as persistent headwinds across the platform have weighed on growth.
The analyst believes Enzymotec will focus on improving the value capture in InFat while expanding, and controlling costs in Vaya. Near-term, however, the company remains hostage to sluggish end market demand and limited visibility until it can reinvent its value proposition and expand its Vaya portfolio.
A CEO transition in 1H17 could lead to a strategic change in 2018-2020 but for now he is cutting his price target to $7 from $8.
Shares of Enzymotec closed at $6.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!