Energous (WATT): Exclusive Partnership with Dialog Semi Should Put to Rest Fears - Oppenheimer
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Andrew Uerkwitz reiterated an Outperform rating and $15 price target on Energous Corp (NASDAQ: WATT) after the company announced a $10M investment and exclusive partnership Dialog Semi, a leading provider of power management and BT technology to the mobile and IoT industries.
Uerkwitz commented, "Because Dialog was an early partner with Energous (link), we believe today's investment and partnership should put to rest any fears that Energous technology isn't viable. We believe Dialog has been working with Energous for several years and has had the closest look at the technology and the opportunity. While there are still hurdles (FCC approval and moving from near field to far field), we believe this is the biggest validation to date and see it as a significant milestone."
Shares of Energous Corp closed at $12.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
- Baird Starts Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Starts US Foods (USFD) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!