Endo Int'l (ENDP): Path To 50% Upside - Guggenheim
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) noting that shares have given back the gains that the stock made when it announced on 9/23/2016 that Paul Campanelli will replace Rajiv De Silva as CEO (now down 20% vs. -1.5% for the S&P 500), trading back to levels where it was before the announcement.
ENDP has been quiet on any transformative changes, one outcome that the analyst believes could drive shares 50% higher or more is for ENDP to sell the brand business and non-core international assets, pay down debt, and focus on generics. After this, ENDP may do better as a private company given the Street's focus on drug pricing and lack of visibility into Par's generic pipeline in '18+. Interestingly, ENDP said it is focusing on a portfolio review, and therefore will not attend healthcare conferences in 4Q16.
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of Endo International plc closed at $19.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Louise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!