Endo Int'l (ENDP): Path To 50% Upside - Guggenheim
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) noting that shares have given back the gains that the stock made when it announced on 9/23/2016 that Paul Campanelli will replace Rajiv De Silva as CEO (now down 20% vs. -1.5% for the S&P 500), trading back to levels where it was before the announcement.
ENDP has been quiet on any transformative changes, one outcome that the analyst believes could drive shares 50% higher or more is for ENDP to sell the brand business and non-core international assets, pay down debt, and focus on generics. After this, ENDP may do better as a private company given the Street's focus on drug pricing and lack of visibility into Par's generic pipeline in '18+. Interestingly, ENDP said it is focusing on a portfolio review, and therefore will not attend healthcare conferences in 4Q16.
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of Endo International plc closed at $19.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Announces Strategic Updates for BELBUCA™ and U.S. Branded Pain Portfolio
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Louise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!