Enanta Pharma (ENTA): Next Catalyst, Potential 2017 G/P Approval, Raising PT - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Enanta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ENTA) and raised the price target to $27 on the potential for G/P.
Enanta reported ($0.90) in fourth fiscal-quarter EPS, beating his EPS estimate on modestly higher royalty revenue and an income tax benefit. The analyst stated "though sales of Viekira continue to remain range-bound, the story is shifting to next-gen Hep C combo, G/P. With approval expected next year, the company could see a meaningful increase in royalty revenues that may help to offset increasing burn as internal programs advance."
The price target increases to $27 from $22 based on a discounted cash flow analysis on royalties from AbbVie.
Shares of Enanta Pharmaceuticals closed at $30.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!