Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Proprietary Review Handicaps Sola in EXPEDITION-3 At 75% Success - BMO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY)
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) after conducting an extensive scientific review in Alzheimer's disease. He now estimates ~75% probability that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 (E3) trial will meet its primary endpoint of slowing cognitive decline because E3 should amplify the results from E-1&2 with lower variance given its meaningfully larger, enriched sample, more sensitive single primary endpoint, and lower geographic variance.
The analyst believes LLY should appreciate 15-20% with this year-end catalyst with a downside risk of E3 failure at 20% with 25% probability.
No change to the price target of $94.
Shares of Eli Lilly closed at $81.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Lilly's (LLY) New Treatment for Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!