Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Proprietary Review Handicaps Sola in EXPEDITION-3 At 75% Success - BMO
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY)
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) after conducting an extensive scientific review in Alzheimer's disease. He now estimates ~75% probability that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 (E3) trial will meet its primary endpoint of slowing cognitive decline because E3 should amplify the results from E-1&2 with lower variance given its meaningfully larger, enriched sample, more sensitive single primary endpoint, and lower geographic variance.
The analyst believes LLY should appreciate 15-20% with this year-end catalyst with a downside risk of E3 failure at 20% with 25% probability.
No change to the price target of $94.
Shares of Eli Lilly closed at $81.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Confirms FDA Approves Jardiance to Reduce CV Death in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes and CV Disease
- Mizuho Issues 6 Key Takeaways from Celgene (CELG) Analyst Meeting at ASH
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) JCAR014 ASH Data Impressive But Cerebral Edema Could be a Concern - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!