Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Proprietary Review Handicaps Sola in EXPEDITION-3 At 75% Success - BMO
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY)
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) after conducting an extensive scientific review in Alzheimer's disease. He now estimates ~75% probability that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 (E3) trial will meet its primary endpoint of slowing cognitive decline because E3 should amplify the results from E-1&2 with lower variance given its meaningfully larger, enriched sample, more sensitive single primary endpoint, and lower geographic variance.
The analyst believes LLY should appreciate 15-20% with this year-end catalyst with a downside risk of E3 failure at 20% with 25% probability.
No change to the price target of $94.
Shares of Eli Lilly closed at $81.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Incyte (INCY) Announce FDA Extends Review Period for Baricitinib
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!