Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Expert Call Supports Amyloid Hypothesis of AD - BMO
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfaei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) after an expert call highlighted that the evidence supporting the amyloid hypothesis of AD outweighs the evidence that undercuts it.
The expert highlighted plausible explanations that could explain the observed discrepancies, explained why ADAS-Cog-14 is an appropriate endpoint in mild AD, and estimated that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 trial has a ~60% probability of success.
The expert believes that the future is probably combination therapy, focusing on different drivers of AD (e.g., AB and Tau) and varying by disease stage. He believes that Sola's excellent safety profile makes it an attractive option for combinations.
No change to the price target of $94.
Shares of Eli Lilly closed at $80.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Lilly and CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Announce Agreement for Lilly To Acquire CoLucid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!