Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Expert Call Supports Amyloid Hypothesis of AD - BMO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Alex Arfaei, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) after an expert call highlighted that the evidence supporting the amyloid hypothesis of AD outweighs the evidence that undercuts it.
The expert highlighted plausible explanations that could explain the observed discrepancies, explained why ADAS-Cog-14 is an appropriate endpoint in mild AD, and estimated that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 trial has a ~60% probability of success.
The expert believes that the future is probably combination therapy, focusing on different drivers of AD (e.g., AB and Tau) and varying by disease stage. He believes that Sola's excellent safety profile makes it an attractive option for combinations.
No change to the price target of $94.
Shares of Eli Lilly closed at $80.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!