Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $91 at Baird; Flagship Strength Overshadows Titanfall Concerns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) to $91.00 (from $83.00) following results, saying flagship title strength overshadows near-term Titanfall concerns.
Sebastian commented, "EA reported another solid quarter, with in-line revenue and an EPS beat, driven largely by annual EA Sports releases. Most importantly, management highlighted strength in FIFA and Battlefield 1, historically the two largest sources of EA sales/profitability. While recent checks indicated softer-than-anticipated launch units/pre-orders for Titanfall 2 (management did not comment on initial sales), strong reviews (~90 Metacritic) could translate into healthier demand. Overall, we believe Battlefield and FIFA momentum carry the day. Maintain Outperform, new $91 price target."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $77.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!