Electronic Arts (EA): Raising PT - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Urkewitz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) and raised his price target to $94 from $88 based on 21x updated FY18 EPS of $4.47 (up from $4.19).
The analyst is encouraged by initial positive reviews of major titles for this year (FIFA 2017, Battlefield 1, and Madden 2017). Across the franchises, EA has delivered welcome tweaks that appeal to both the new and old fan base. In addition to the solid year-over-year improvements in accessibility, quality, and game play, the analyst finds the favorable impression of FIFA 2017's migration to Frostbite a major milestone for EA.
The analyst expects the shared game engine (adoption to more titles expected) to deliver better graphics to more franchises and drive further cost savings in the near future.
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $19.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!