Electronic Arts (EA): Raising PT - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Urkewitz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) and raised his price target to $94 from $88 based on 21x updated FY18 EPS of $4.47 (up from $4.19).
The analyst is encouraged by initial positive reviews of major titles for this year (FIFA 2017, Battlefield 1, and Madden 2017). Across the franchises, EA has delivered welcome tweaks that appeal to both the new and old fan base. In addition to the solid year-over-year improvements in accessibility, quality, and game play, the analyst finds the favorable impression of FIFA 2017's migration to Frostbite a major milestone for EA.
The analyst expects the shared game engine (adoption to more titles expected) to deliver better graphics to more franchises and drive further cost savings in the near future.
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $19.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!