Electronic Arts (EA): Expecting Upside To Cautious Guidance - Wedbush
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Michael Pachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) and raised his price target to $92 from $86 since he expects upside to cautious guidance after strong Launches for Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2.
The analyst stated "We expect significant growth for the foreseeable future driven by cost discipline, digital momentum, and impressive franchises including the Star Wars games and the recently-released FIFA Mobile."
EA Reports September 30th after the close.
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $82.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!