Electronic Arts (EA): Expecting Upside To Cautious Guidance - Wedbush
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Michael Pachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) and raised his price target to $92 from $86 since he expects upside to cautious guidance after strong Launches for Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2.
The analyst stated "We expect significant growth for the foreseeable future driven by cost discipline, digital momentum, and impressive franchises including the Star Wars games and the recently-released FIFA Mobile."
EA Reports September 30th after the close.
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $82.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!