El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $16 price target on El Pollo Loco (NASDAQ: LOCO) following Q2 results, saying the turnaround is working.
Barish commented, "2Q adj. EPS of $0.19 was $0.01 above our/Cons. est as SSS/traffic regained positive and were slightly better than expected. RLM better but will "invest" in new Houston/Dallas markets in 2H. QTD, traffic is trending positive again. '16 SSS/unit guide was reiterated while performance in Houston market is trending slightly below targets. Our '16/17 EPS tweaked to $0.70/$0.71. PT stays at $16; Buy for small-cap turnaround."
Shares of El Pollo Loco closed at $13.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!