El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $16 price target on El Pollo Loco (NASDAQ: LOCO) following Q2 results, saying the turnaround is working.
Barish commented, "2Q adj. EPS of $0.19 was $0.01 above our/Cons. est as SSS/traffic regained positive and were slightly better than expected. RLM better but will "invest" in new Houston/Dallas markets in 2H. QTD, traffic is trending positive again. '16 SSS/unit guide was reiterated while performance in Houston market is trending slightly below targets. Our '16/17 EPS tweaked to $0.70/$0.71. PT stays at $16; Buy for small-cap turnaround."
Shares of El Pollo Loco closed at $13.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!