El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $16 price target on El Pollo Loco (NASDAQ: LOCO) following Q2 results, saying the turnaround is working.
Barish commented, "2Q adj. EPS of $0.19 was $0.01 above our/Cons. est as SSS/traffic regained positive and were slightly better than expected. RLM better but will "invest" in new Houston/Dallas markets in 2H. QTD, traffic is trending positive again. '16 SSS/unit guide was reiterated while performance in Houston market is trending slightly below targets. Our '16/17 EPS tweaked to $0.70/$0.71. PT stays at $16; Buy for small-cap turnaround."
Shares of El Pollo Loco closed at $13.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Consolidated Edison (ED) to Hold
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!