El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $16 price target on El Pollo Loco (NASDAQ: LOCO) following Q2 results, saying the turnaround is working.
Barish commented, "2Q adj. EPS of $0.19 was $0.01 above our/Cons. est as SSS/traffic regained positive and were slightly better than expected. RLM better but will "invest" in new Houston/Dallas markets in 2H. QTD, traffic is trending positive again. '16 SSS/unit guide was reiterated while performance in Houston market is trending slightly below targets. Our '16/17 EPS tweaked to $0.70/$0.71. PT stays at $16; Buy for small-cap turnaround."
Shares of El Pollo Loco closed at $13.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!