Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) Numbers Cut at Jefferies on Harry's Target Roll-Out (PG)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy cut estimates and his price target on Edgewell Personal Care (NYSE: EPC) to $75 following Harry's national roll-out at Target. The firm maintained a Hold rating. He sees the roll-out as presenting risk for Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) as well.
Grundy commented, "We are trimming our Street-low EPS est./PT for EPC following Harry's national roll-out at Target, which presents risk to P&G, as well. It is also likely to be the first shoe to drop with further retail roll-outs and/or DSC (under ULVR) possibly to follow. Our store checks found effective merchandizing/packaging for Harry's and strong shelf space allotted. Lowering our EPS est. by 2% for EPC (PT to $75), while leaving our est./PT for P&G unchanged."
Shares of Edgewell Personal Care closed at $78.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!