Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) Numbers Cut at Jefferies on Harry's Target Roll-Out (PG)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy cut estimates and his price target on Edgewell Personal Care (NYSE: EPC) to $75 following Harry's national roll-out at Target. The firm maintained a Hold rating. He sees the roll-out as presenting risk for Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) as well.
Grundy commented, "We are trimming our Street-low EPS est./PT for EPC following Harry's national roll-out at Target, which presents risk to P&G, as well. It is also likely to be the first shoe to drop with further retail roll-outs and/or DSC (under ULVR) possibly to follow. Our store checks found effective merchandizing/packaging for Harry's and strong shelf space allotted. Lowering our EPS est. by 2% for EPC (PT to $75), while leaving our est./PT for P&G unchanged."
Shares of Edgewell Personal Care closed at $78.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!