Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) Numbers Cut at Jefferies on Harry's Target Roll-Out (PG)
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy cut estimates and his price target on Edgewell Personal Care (NYSE: EPC) to $75 following Harry's national roll-out at Target. The firm maintained a Hold rating. He sees the roll-out as presenting risk for Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) as well.
Grundy commented, "We are trimming our Street-low EPS est./PT for EPC following Harry's national roll-out at Target, which presents risk to P&G, as well. It is also likely to be the first shoe to drop with further retail roll-outs and/or DSC (under ULVR) possibly to follow. Our store checks found effective merchandizing/packaging for Harry's and strong shelf space allotted. Lowering our EPS est. by 2% for EPC (PT to $75), while leaving our est./PT for P&G unchanged."
Shares of Edgewell Personal Care closed at $78.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!