Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management NDR - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after traveling with senior management to meet with investors.
The analyst believes that EGRX is well positioned for significant value creation, driven by royalties from Teva on Bendeka through 2019 (and meaningful cash flows thereafter), along with growing contribution from pipeline assets (Ryanodex; a ready-touse (RTU) form of Eli Lilly’s Alimta (pemetrexed)).
No change to the $91 PT which represents a P/E of 12x 2017 earnings.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $63.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!