Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management NDR - Piper Jaffray
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after traveling with senior management to meet with investors.
The analyst believes that EGRX is well positioned for significant value creation, driven by royalties from Teva on Bendeka through 2019 (and meaningful cash flows thereafter), along with growing contribution from pipeline assets (Ryanodex; a ready-touse (RTU) form of Eli Lilly’s Alimta (pemetrexed)).
No change to the $91 PT which represents a P/E of 12x 2017 earnings.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $63.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!