Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Notes From Management NDR - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) after traveling with senior management to meet with investors.
The analyst believes that EGRX is well positioned for significant value creation, driven by royalties from Teva on Bendeka through 2019 (and meaningful cash flows thereafter), along with growing contribution from pipeline assets (Ryanodex; a ready-touse (RTU) form of Eli Lilly’s Alimta (pemetrexed)).
No change to the $91 PT which represents a P/E of 12x 2017 earnings.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $63.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Brinker International (EAT): Ready To Pull Ahead Of The Pack - Wells Fargo
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!